Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rylee in a Nutshell

A little about me....

Two of my all time favorite things: Christmas Lights at temple square, and the firework show on July 4th in Washington D.C.

I love music-- I have played piano since I was 5, and Gavin DeGraw is the best singer I have ever heard.

Ruby Red Grapefruit juice= <3

My high school mascot was a shamrock! Haha Dublin OH is my hometown

The plan as of right now is to major in Communication Disorders, minor in English, and then earn a Master's in Speech Pathology.

I was able to visit my grandparents in Sweden over the midsummer celebration, with my mom. This is when I decided I want to travel the world. There is so much to experience!

I have 2 younger sisters, and a younger bro. Our family is very close.

I love to read and write! I have a notebook that I write poems in, to express myself.

My goal this year is to run a marathon. Yep, 26.2 miles!

I love laughing and making the most of life, afterall, it's not about waiting for storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain! Have a great dayyy

1 comment: