Thursday, April 8, 2010

Evaluation

I love to write. At first, I would have rather kept a notebook than a blog. Mostly, this is because blogs are so public, and I knew not everyone would agree on my viewpoint. However, now I am glad we were able to keep blogs for this semester. It was fun to look at other people's ideas, and to see what they had to say outside of class. I also have become more comfortable in sharing my opinions.
I also enjoyed how much freedom we had with our blogs-- that we just need to make entries, but they can be about ANYTHING we want. At first, it was harder to come up with ideas to blog about, and I focused strictly on what we read for class. But by the end, I was able to branch out a little, and be more creative while still tying my comments back to what we have learned in class. Overall, I have enjoyed my blogging experience! =)

2 comments:

  1. Rylee,
    I hope your will keep your blog going. It would be a great record of your college experience.
    100%

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool that you're a runner as well as a writer! I felt the same way...give me paper over something electronic any day. But, it really has been a good thing, hasn't it? Have a fabulous summer and keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete