Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quadratus Lumborum

It seems as though the only words I have been reading lately are:
sternocleidomastoid
intercondylar eminence
splenium
perpendicular plate
and many many MANY other anatomy terms. The huge anatomy lab final is tomorrow-- so I have been busy immersing myself in names for body parts, muscles, and bones.
No matter what class I am in, reading and writing are crucial. Languages are so important! Think of how much language-- English specifically-- helps! I am majoring in communication disorders, because I am fascinated with communication and expressing yourself to others, and there are so many ways to do this. But no matter what you get a degree in, reading and writing are essential skills and blessings that we need to work with. English is important and plays a major role in our every day lives here in the United States, so we need to get the most out of our English classes. It will be beneficial to us no matter where we end up, whether sailing across a sea, or performing a complicated operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment